How To Apply
Our Application Process
Saint Michael the Archangel High School makes its admissions decisions on a rolling basis, evaluating individual applications as they are received in our admissions office. We do recommend, however, that interested candidates submit all of their application materials as early as possible to ensure space availability. Additionally, please be aware that applications received prior to March 15 of each year receive priority consideration for financial aid.
The application procedure for Saint Michael is as follows:
- Completion of the official SMHS online application form here.
- If you wish to print out the registration and application forms on paper and hand them in, please click here.
- Submission of a $65 non-refundable application fee (may be paid using the online form or in person)
- Copy of the student’s baptismal record
- Completion of the SMHS Entrance Exam or Diocesan HSAPT
- Student statement
- Transcript release form
- Mathematics teacher recommendation
- English teacher recommendation
- Character recommendation
- Foreign Language recommendation
- Admissions interview
- Application for financial assistance (if applicable)
In addition to the requirements above, we recommend that interested candidates schedule a visit to Saint Michael to experience campus life. We offer two open house and “Warrior for a Day” events each year, as well as individual visits and tours arranged at mutually convenient times. Please contact the school for additional information.