DANCE DRESS CODE
DANCE Dress Code
Young Ladies Formal Attire
● Dresses/skirts are fingertip length or longer.
● Low-cut, backless, or strapless dresses, and two-piece midriff dresses are prohibited.
● All dresses need to be pre-approved by authorized personnel during pre-scheduled times.
● Heels that are 1-3 inches are permitted. Heels that are greater than 3 inches are prohibited.
● Tuxedos for Formal Dances, suits, button down dress shirts with tie, slacks or trousers.
● Prom requires formal attire.
● Appropriate shoe wear for attire
To All Guests:
● All guests need to be high school age students in school. Only one guest per SMHS student.
● Dress code rules apply to all guests. See rules above.
● Each new dance requires a new guest form to be completed and approved for admittance to dance. Forms from previous dances will not be accepted. Guest forms need to be pre-approved prior to the night of the dance. Guests will not be permitted without this form.
● Guests are not permitted to bring other guests.
● Forms are available from the Receptionist or download a form below.
Doors will lock at the start of the dance and remain locked until the end of the dance. No one will be permitted to leave or arrive between these times without a parent or guardian.
ONCE A GUEST LEAVES THE DANCE LOCATION, HE OR SHE IS NOT PERMITTED TO RE-ENTER THE DANCE AND MUST RETURN HOME.
Any questions, please contact the school for clarification.